Write an email to your friend inviting him to your birthday party

Sample letter to your friend inviting him to attend your birthday party. Dear Anshul, I am very glad to inform you that my birthday falls on December. I am planning to celebrate it with you. Our school will be closed for winter break.


My dear Rekha, You will be glad to know that my birthday falls on 19th of November.

I shall celebrate the day at my residence. There will be a grand party. Dear Sohag, My cordial love to you. How are you getting on with your studies?


It’s happy news that I am stepping into sixteen next Saturday. My family has taken a decision to arrange. Suppose, you are Ratna and your friend is Kamal.

The venue of the party is my residence and time is pm. May I take this opportunity to informally invite you to attend my birthday party on the date and time as mentioned above. We shall have a topping, time and it will be a great pleasure for me to feel your presence at the party.


How to write a letter to invite your friend for. Iam very much glad to inform you that my birthday falls on June. I have invited almost all friends whom you know very well. Dear , Nikita as you know that my birthday is so near on 5th july. Sub: Letter to Friends for a Birthday party.


Now, write an e-mail to a friend inviting him to your birthday party. Dear Friends , I hope you all are doing fine. Describe in your words.


Letter to your friend inviting him to attend your birthday party : Write a letter to your friend inviting him to attend your birthday party. My parents are arranging for its grand celebration. I received your letter explaining your inability to come here on my birthday.


As you know, I celebrated my birthday on 12th Dec. It was truly a memorable occasion for me.

In your letter explain: - why are you having this party - who are expected to be present at the party - give directions how to get there. You should write at least 1words. Hope this mail finds you in the best of your time. The theme of the birthday party is.


I will be very pleased if you can join us for the occasion. I am looking forward to your company. Your presence will make the occasion even more cherished for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Https bio visaforchina org nav applications applicationformsection1

Payg payment summary individual nonbusiness template excel

Comfortable syllables